Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sesame Street Punch Art - Scallop Punch

If you or your child loves sesame street, then I think you will love this card.  My little boy won't  leave this card alone, so I am taking this as the stamp of approval! 


The Characters are made using the scallop punch and the circles from the owl punch as well as the 1" & 1.25" circle punch.  Big Bird's beak is the pendant punch rounded with a small circle punch.  Oscar's eye brows are the piece of branch from the bird punch.
This card is a little worn, but loved.  I've had both boys and girls grab it and owwww over it.

I hope you and your children/grandchildren love it too.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Clever to use all punches even for the eyebrows.
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) but the basic ideas came from our SU Demo site. Ben just loves them LOL

      Delete