Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Card 21

Dry embossing meets powder embossing.  Don't ask me what made me do this but I needed to play with blues, Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy.  My gorgeous little boy wanted to help with this one; Ben embossed the background using an embossing folder(in this case Lacy Brocade) and the big shot.  We / he then versamarked the embossed card, and Ben sprinkled/poured blogs of embossing powder and I shook off the excess and hit it with the heat gun.  This is the result we got after our little play...

The embossing powders I used were gold (109129) and pewter (124114), the embossing folder is Lacy Brocade (126882). The piece is mounted on Champaign glimmer paper.
This gave the most interesting finish, give it a go!  and am loving blues for this Christmas!
One card to go for my Christmas posts - and it is vintage style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment