Thursday, February 28, 2013

Boy Birthday - Robot

A robot themed party, what fun!  My dear friend, blog editor and photographer, has a gorgeous little boy who turned 3 recently.  The party was themed Robots so I went to my craft boxes and dusted off an oldie but goodie stamp set Lots of Bots.  As always I turned to the internet for inspiration and these cards are what I came up with...


The images are coloured using ink and a blender pen and SU Markers. I've used Real Red and Not Quite Navy card stock.
I love using brads, even though I don't very often!


 
Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Grey are used on these cards. I placed the colours differently and was amazed at the differences that produced.

I embossed the grey panel with the Striped embossing folder 123128
Not Quite Navy and Real Red are set on the Crumb Cake base card.
Then I turned to crumb cake and combined with this retired DSP,I created these two cards.

I used Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Crumb Cake base card and added the nuts as brads to add to the dimension of the card.  The robot is cut out and lifted with dimensionals
love the little nuts!




Last but not least the final product given to the Birthday boy.

These were so fun to make, I had a real run on them.  Hope you like the layouts, colours and ideas.
Thank you for stopping by and having a look, I hope you have a lovely day crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment