Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas Card - Stampin' Up! "Santa's List" 3

Santa's List by Stampin' Up! is most definitely most favourite Christmas stamp this season and as you can see, today I went a little bit vintage.  I feel like I am looking through a key hole, watching Santa check his list...

On a Cherry Cobbler base card, I added the Very Vanilla background which has been embossed with the Pretty Print embossing folder 132175 and then sponged with Early Espresso. The Die cuts are from Apothecary Accents 127003 with Window Frames 129021 stacked on top.  Santa was stamped in Early Espresso, coloured on water colour paper and sponged over to age the picture.

The Greeting is from the set That's the Ticket WM 131946 / CM 128075
The layered ribbon is a highlight of Cherry Cobler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon and 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon which I cut down and frayed.  A little closer... 
 
A similar layout but in this case I stamped Santa in Soft Sued and did not colour him, but sponged over the project.  Instead of Burlap I used the beautiful Crochet Trim...
The greeting is from the versatile set of "A Banner Christmas" WM 130252 / CM 130255.
A little closer...wish I had time to powder emboss the greeting; the shine would have lifted the card nicely I think!...
Love that Crochet Trim...
Hope you are loving Stampin' Up! Santa's List as much as I do!

Happy crafting,
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment