Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stampin' Up! From the Herd

The Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions catalogue has a fun stamp set called "From the Heard" and I have to say it is one of my favourite...I love the animals chosen, I love to colour (especially with  my Stampin' Up! Blendabilities) and it amazes me to see how different cards can be created using this one stamp...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "From the Herd"
From a simple background of Whisper White, double mounted, to a background of earthy tones, the group of animals just make me smile. 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "From the Herd"
 CN created this fun card in my class where we looked at creating texture with blendabilities, with repeated brush strokes.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "From the Herd"
CN then added dimension by fussing cutting out three of the heads as a feature and raising them with Dimensionals just to give that extra "pop"...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "From the Herd"
Isn't it just a herd of fun! ...and from a different angle...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "From the Herd"
And this card was created by another of the wonderful ladies at PLR, Colleen...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "From the Herd"
Thanks for stopping by, and remember if there is anything I can help you with, give me a call, text or E-mail.

I look forward to seeing you soon.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment