Thursday, December 17, 2015

2015 Christmas - Stampin' Up! Embellished Ornaments

I am loving the Stampin' Up! set of Embellished Ornaments and here is another reason why.  Today I am showcasing the rock and roll technique with clear powder embossing.  This is one of my many creations...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Embellished Ornament
This bauble was inked in Versamark, then Tempting Turquoise and rocked in Pacific Point.  I then stamped the image on Whisper White Cardstock and covered it in clear embossing powder.  The excess was tapped of and the image heated to melt the powder.  This is the result...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Embellished Ornament
From a background of Mistelle toe to a background from the set "You've Got This" I demonstrated emboss resist where I embossed in White powder and sponged in Tempting Turquoise to colour the Whisper White card stock beneath.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Embellished Ornament
The card features a bauble in rock and roll and an emboss resist bauble to demonstrate the difference in image presentation. Check out Anna K's You Tube video to see how it is done HERE
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Embellished Ornament
 I love the different effects of inking the stamp and presenting the positive and negative - who knew this could be so easy!

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment