Monday, May 23, 2016

Stampin' Up! Sunburst

I love Stampin' Up! new Sunburst thinlit die.  Today I'm using it in its entirety as a background feature for my cards.  I'm using a combination of card stock to coordinate with colours in my chosen Designer Series Paper (DSP)...

A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Sunburst thinlit die
The centre features a bouquet of balloons created using the balloon punch and the greeting is from the Stampin' Up! set Build a Birthday.

A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Sunburst thinlit die
The centre features a greeting from Rose Wonder and kisses and hugs from the Circle Card thinlits die set.

A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Sunburst thinlit die
 My camera threw and odd colour for the Calypso Coral, but that is Calypso Coral!

A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Sunburst thinlit die
These were created using the mirror image of each starburst die cut - I kept the fall out pieces when I die cut the DSP and the cardstock and cross matched them...
A Crafty Cat: Stamping' Up! Sunburst thinlit die
The cardstock die cut is on the left and the DSP die cut is on the right, then the cut out pieces glued back to create the two effects....and no wasted pieces of paper!

I did have so much fun playing with these - stay posted as I will play with these in the NEW DSP...

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment