Monday, April 25, 2016

Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies, Roses, Butterflies and more...

Today I want to share with you A Crafty Cat creations using Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies, Roses, Butterflies and more...
A Crafty Cat; Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies and Butterflies

I love this DSP from the Love Blossoms DSP stack.
A Crafty Cat; Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies and Butterflies

From pretty flowers too the Go Wild DSP stack - love, love, love this card...
A Crafty Cat; Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies and Butterflies

The gold under the Soft Suede butterfly not only sets off the butterfly but compliments the card as a whole...
A Crafty Cat; Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies and Butterflies

Leanne created this beautiful card using the sequence ribbon to highlight her greeting...
A Crafty Cat; Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies and Butterflies

This is so amazing and again I love that double mounted butterfly idea of CN, and the Love Blossoms DSP stack used for the background....
A Crafty Cat; Stampin' Up! DSP, Doilies and Butterflies

I've enjoyed watching the variations to the layout. 
I look forward to your company at my next post, until then, enjoy your craft.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment