Monday, August 8, 2016

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches Hyacinth

This flower reminds me of our dear Japanese friends and a photo they sent us with Hyacinths, so this blog is in memory of the great friendship we developed over the year.  The set I'm using is believe it or not the same "Thoughtful Branches" set x Stampin' Up! and the layout is cased from pinterest - Marcy Denning.  The first was created in Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Smokey Slate.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
The cards were created on Whisper White card bases with an embossed coordinating piece of cardstock cut 1/4 inch smaller than the base card. I stamped on Whisper White in colours that coordinated with the mat I wanted to place beneath the stamped piece of Whisper White. The two pieces of cardstock were of similar size (I used scraps out of my scrap bin) 
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
After stamping, I toss layered the two pieces of card and sat these on 1/3 of a doily.  All of these layers were glued down with Sticky Strip.  This was created in Wisteria Wonder and Garden Green.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
The ladies in class created this one...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
I had to try the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing folder x Stampin' Up! as a background...

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
Another lovely creation by a crafty cat...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
This was created by A Crafty Cat - Jan...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
What a beautiful layout!  so if I can help you with any Stampin' Up! products, please contact me.

Have a purrrfectly crafty day,
Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment