Monday, August 15, 2016

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches in White

Value for money is what you get when you purchase the "Thoughtful Branches" bundle by Stampin' Up! and if you have loved many of the creations of this month then please contact me so that I can get this awesome set in your hands.  Today is a simple post demonstrating the set in white with a splash of Bermuda Bay...cased from pinterest & Mandy Lappe!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches

I really love this layout- Christmas, Anniversary or a classic Birthday...
I created the card by choosing a Whisper White base and cut an extra piece of Whisper White 12cm x 9cm and embossed it with Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions "Sea Side" embossing folder.  I attached this to the card base leaving a larger space at the base of the card so I could stamp my sentiment.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches

I got a scrap of silver from my off cuts bag and adhered it to the card, and then adhered a piece of Bermuda Bay twine with glue dots.  I then die cut the tree from the August only set "Thoughtful Branches" and mounted it on the card with Dimensionals and added the sequence with Stampin' Up! Fine tip glue pen.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches

This card was created in a similar manner but this time I embossed the base card stock and added a silvery moon and tied the Bermuda Bay with a bow of Bermuda Bay...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
And Mary created this card for a friend with Melon Mambo highlights, combining ideas from both cards....
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches

I have that pink colour cast again on my photos but this was created in Whisper White...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches
If I were to recreate this for Christmas, I would use red twine... I think that would be soooooo nice, with the red Christmas greeting.  I just love this layout, love this card!.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment