Thursday, September 1, 2016

Stampin' Up! Wetlands masculine cards

This is a gorgeous layout for a masculine card, one I have cased off pinterest thanks to Amanda Bates.  I recreated the card in two colours, Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake and Pool Party.  I used Stampin' Up! rubber set Wetlands, (available in CM and WM) a wonderful little set with birds, reeds and scripted greetings.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Wetlands" masculine cards

I love the use of Designers Series Paper from the Serene Scenery paper stack by Stampin' Up! which  I stamped when it was on the base card.  I then matted the DSP and embossed it with the Seaside embossing folder using the Big Shot.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Wetlands" masculine cards

I created one matted on Night of Navy on a base card of Pool Party and the other is matted on Early Expresso on a base card of Crumb Cake.  I lined up the stamping so I maintained the continuation of the stamping...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Wetlands" masculine cards

Two different salutations, one for father's day (Teeny Tiny Sentiments CM), the other for Birthday (Wetlands CM)
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! "Wetlands" masculine cards

I love the cards and how they turned out.  Isn't it wonderful how social medial allows us to share beautiful ideas!  Thanks again Amanda, my son has chosen the crumb cake version to give to his Dad. 

Love what you see and want to come to a class or purchase product, then please contact me and let me be your personal Stampin' Up! demonstrator (Australia).

Yours in paper craft.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you like the layout Carol..... Love it in the blues....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the layout and I have made another underwater scene with it :-) so keep an eye out for that post.

      Delete