Saturday, December 24, 2016

2016 Christmas Stampin' Up! Easel slide card

I love the Easel slide card fold so much, I held a class for the A Crafty Cat team and this is what they made for a special someone for Christmas...I love the Merry Mice Stampin' Up! stamp set sooo much, they are just too cute!

The Father Christmas Stampin' Up! stamp is another favourite, he is so grand...Embellished Ornament mistletoe on the tag!
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Father Christmas

The Merry Mice again with Flurry of Wishes on the tag
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Merry Mice

Merry Mice again - I can hear him singing to me...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Merry Mice

A big thank you to the creators of pinterest - where I get most of my ideas and to Jan Brown and Dawn Griffiths for their You Tube videos on how to make this VERY cool card.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Merry Mice

And thank you for your company, through out the year. I wish you and your loved ones a Very Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2017 filled with joy and prosperity.

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment