Monday, January 2, 2017

Stampin' Up! SAB Hey Chick

Happy New Year!!!  
Thank you for stopping by to take a look at a year that will be bursting with awesome projects using the beautiful Stampin' Up! products.  Just a few more days (4th January to be exact) until the start of Sale-a-bration.  This means you can receive this freebie simply by placing an order of more than $90 (before P&H) on my online store or with me personally by calling or e-mailing me.  Do you love this adorable set of chookies and there is a cute little egg!  Did you hear me squeal with delight when I opened my SAB brochure and saw these guys?  Hubby and son came running to see what I was so excited about.
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! SAB Hey Chick

Yes I have a class scheduled so that YOU can play with the chickens, water colouring pencils, more stamps, dies and embossing folders!  Be sure to check out my events page and book yourself in!

Early Expresso with bricks to Cajun Craze and hearts...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! SAB Hey Chick

Elegant Egg plant and Crushed Curry look amazing together...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! SAB Hey Chick

So be sure to stick near, keep on watching the events schedule for updates or e-mail me for an excel spread sheet of what I have planned thus far, and yesss there are plenty more creations using the adorable fun set!

Yours in paper craft,

No comments:

Post a Comment