Monday, June 5, 2017

Stampin' Up! Bright Wishes - water coloured

I find colouring in very relaxing as my mind wanders and my hand scribbles.  I saw this wishing well in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and just couldn't wait to use it and showcase it in my catalogue launch. Simply coloured with Stampin' Up!  Water colour pencils and worked with an aqua pen and blender pen, I created these two cards to showcase.

A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Bright Wishes, water coloured
 Mounted on black above and Tranquil Tide below, this stamp is a delight to colour and present...
A Crafty Cat: Stampin' Up! Bright Wishes, water coloured
Bright Wishes, released by Stampin' Up! can be used with the greetings in the set or coupled with any of the Stampin' Up! releases.  It is easy to colour and very easy to create a card with.  If you love it and want one, please contact me if you live in Australia and I can help you purchase it and have it shipped to your door.

Yours in paper craft,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing an update about the latest buzz going around. I had less knowledge about the story but now I am up to date with your blog.

    Business Card Printing Services

    ReplyDelete